Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Politics, politics, politics

I am so glad the election is over. In the end it doesn’t really matter who wins – they are all ego maniacs looking to win approval because daddy never gave them any. OK, there are a few who are probably altruistic – the Kennedys were, and Al Gore. And I used to admire Jimmy Carter until he went all anti-Semitic on me. The best part of the election being over is no more of those oversized postcards touting some candidate or proposition clogging my mailbox. And no more robo-calls! Yesterday, election day, three automated calls for one of the candidates came in the afternoon just minutes apart. A desperate waste of money that could have fed hungry children.


Politically I am (WARNING! WARNING!) pretty liberal. I was going to do a whole rant, but, thinking it over, decided not to. I’m willing to share the recesses of my emotional state and the failings of my body, but politics seems like too much of a hot topic. Eating El Camino is a no-foaming-at-the-mouth blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment